Open Date: 9/1/2011
Working Place: Dallas, TX, USA
Acting as the liaison among CETETEK China, CETETEK US, and customers Managing project development progress and communication with different parties
There is a strong potential to gain a stronger knowledge base in a growing organization, if you can meet and exceed expectations while performing these duties and responsibilities:
• Manage the project development and be the main point of contact for customer.
• Communicate with involved parties to understand project requirement and manage the project status and progress.
• Communicate masterfully with customer on new product offerings.
• Create project proposal and project plan and give project status report
• Work with management to explore potential business with current customers
• Continually learning about new products and improving managing skills.
• Demonstrating good knowledge in mobile communication and SW engineering.
• Providing weekly reporting of pipeline and forecast using automation tools.
• Attending and participating in project meetings, product seminars, and customer meetings.
• Preparing written presentations, reports, and supports for price quotations.
• Minimum Bachelors degree required
• 3+ years' SW project development or testing experience and education in the telecommunication device industry or Software engineering area.
• 2+ years' project management experience in mobile SW development or testing
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to write project status report and give project proposal and plan to customers
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to craft a solution with appropriate products and services that meets business goals based on client discussions.
• Must be willing to working in early morning and late night to align with China time
• Good connection with mobile Telecommunication industry will definitely be a plus
• Fluently speaking English and Chinese will definitely be a plus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
If you're interested in this position, please Email to: email@example.com