Open Date: 9/1/2011
Working Place: Dallas, TX, USA
Sales Manager is acting as the liaison between CETETEK and its Customers
There is a strong potential to gain a stronger knowledge base in a growing organization, if you can meet and exceed expectations while performing these duties and responsibilities:
• Meeting and exceeding set sales quotas while adhering to CETETEK's sales rules of engagement.
• Create Strategies and lead team efforts to maximize sell-through of CETETEK services and products
• Manage and be the main point of contact for customer
• Maximize sales and total partnership potential through sales best practices, training and support.
• Communicate masterfully with customer on new product offerings.
• Create systems and procedures to streamline management.
• Work with management to explore potential customers.
• Continually learning about new products and improving selling skills.
• Demonstrating industry knowledge.
• Providing weekly reporting of pipeline and forecast using automation tools.
• Keeping abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
• Attending and participating in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
• Preparing written presentations, reports, and price quotations.
• Conducting contract negotiations.
• Managing sales pipeline
• Defining and executing partner sales plans.
• Bachelors degree required
• 5+ years' sales experience and education in the telecommunication device industry or Software engineering area.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
• Successful achievement of sales quotas, consultative enterprise/solution or technical sales.
• Ability to manage a pipeline with multiple accounts and partners.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to craft a solution with appropriate products and services that meets business goals based on client discussions.
• Must be able to travel up to 25-40%of the time
• Good connection with mobile Telecommunication industry will definitely be a plus
• Qualified candidates will be required to conduct an in-person presentation
If you're interested in this position, please Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org